8 Day Southern Namibia Tour
During these 8 Days we take you on a journey like no other.
We visit the magnificent Quiver Tree and Giants Play Ground on our first day, making sure we visit them during sunset and enjoying a dinner under the open skies. We also visit the second biggest canyon in the world (Fish River Canyon).
From there we pass by the Wild Horses before we make our way to the small coastal town called Lüderitz, first founded by Bartolomeu Dias in the 1400’s and named after Adolf Lüderitz who purchased it from the Nama Chief, Josef Frederiks II in 1883.
This little town is very rich in history, and we will visit the ghost town Kolmanskop sharing the history behind this town with you. From Lüderitz we move to Sossusvlei before we end our tour back in Windhoek.
Included in the tour’s price:
- Transportation/fuel (in case of self-drive fuel is not included),
- Meals as per itinerary
- National park entrance fee
- Tour guide for the entire tour
- Transfer to and from the airport
- Pick-up in Windhoek and guests’ transfer to the lodge/hotel after the tour
Not included in the tour’s price:
- Flights (bus tickets) to and from’ Namibia
- extended accommodation or additional transfers
- Sleeping bags on camping tours
- Compulsory travel insurance
- Water and drinks
- Alcoholic beverages
- Optional activities/attractions
- Gratuities and tips
- Trip extensions
- Personal shopping
- Visa to Namibia