3 Day Etosha Wildlife Tour
We visit the Etosha National Park during an exhilarating 3 Days.
Etosha was proclaimed a National Park in 1907. Previously it was the hunting ground for the San people, and here we find thousands and thousands of wildlife.
During our tour, we will see Elephants, Giraffes, Zebra, Lions, Buffalo, Cheetah, Oryx, Springbok, Black Rhino, Jackal, Spotted Hyena, Brown Hyena, Leopard, and many more.
Etosha is also well known for its thousands of bird species, and of bird lovers, this is true heaven on earth.
Included in the tour’s price:
- Transportation/fuel (in case of self-drive fuel is not included),
- Meals as per itinerary
- National park entrance fee
- Tour guide for the entire tour
- Transfer to and from the airport
- Pick-up in Windhoek and guests’ transfer to the lodge/hotel after the tour
Not included in the tour’s price:
- Flights (bus tickets) to and from’ Namibia
- extended accommodation or additional transfers
- Sleeping bags on camping tours
- Compulsory travel insurance
- Water and drinks
- Alcoholic beverages
- Optional activities/attractions
- Gratuities and tips
- Trip extensions
- Personal shopping
- Visa to Namibia